Veracity Solutions is an IT professional services company focused on helping companies execute their digital transformation projects. We use the latest technologies along with the skill and expertise of our people to transform our clients in tech, healthcare, retail, finance, and more, stay relevant and flourish in the digital era.
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Channel Manager to join our Sales organization. We’re hiring ambitious and outgoing team members with tenacity and grit. If you’re not 100% ready to pitch key services to prospective partners, this isn’t the right job for you!
At Veracity Solutions, we offer a respectful, fun, collaborative, and positive work culture that encourages growth, innovation, hard work, and a happy work-life balance. If you are a dynamic closer, we look forward to meeting you!
The Channel Manager will establish, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Manager is responsible for generating leads through partner activities, achieving sales, profitability, and meeting partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company services to assigned partners (such as AWS, Azure, and GCP) though may focus on a specific solution set if focused in a partner vertical market. The Channel Manager reports to the Managing Director of Sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for leads, profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
• Proactively recruits new qualified partners.
● 3+ years of experience – with an emphasis on AWS & Azure
● 3+ years of experience in partner marketing, solution/services selling preferred
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Highly organized and timely with follow up
● Willing to travel when required
Compensation and Benefits Information
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. We'll support you along the way, helping you build your skills and enhance your talents. And when you make a name for yourself at Veracity Solutions, doors will open for advancement opportunities, industry-leading compensation.
• Competitive compensation with base pay and commission
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Paternity/Maternity)
• Telecommuting (WFH/WFA)
• Comprehensive insurance benefits
• Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance (Individual, Spouse, & Dependent)
• Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
At Veracity Solutions, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
This role will be completely remote.
Your application was submitted successfully.